Entertainment book vouchers want any?

Guest Claire-n-tel

Guest Claire-n-tel

Morning All!

Just noticed that we've been very slack on the entertainment vouchers this year and have soooooo many left!

So any requests for any?:wink:

Guest Claire-n-tel
Hi do you still have the e27 Adelaide aquatic centre swim voucher? Any you want in return?

yes i have the swim centre one and all 3 cherry blosoms

if you have any of these, b16, b165, c1, c2, c42, c14, e65, but if not don't worry i dont need any back just dont want so many to go to waste if someone will use them! PM me your address and i'll post them this week :wink:

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hi Karen!

You can buy the Entertainment books each year they usually get sold by charities (i get mine from Brain Injury Rehab) they come out each may and are valid june til june. Its full of vouchers for discounts at restaurants cafes etc usually BOGOF main meal or 25% off total bill. also have takeaway discounts maccas etc, shops and services and things to do.

They are worth every penny i reacon, they are $65 and we saved that with the first 3 vouchers this year plus you get to support the charity :notworthy:

• 4 months later...
Guest Claire-n-tel
Hi I'm interested in swapping some vouchers.

I'm looking for B65 (ASAP - need it for Monday 5/8), D69 & B141 :)

Hi 2nok!

what are they for?......book is down in the car!

Guest Adelaide_bound

Does anyone have an old one from last year? I'd love to spend an evening really going through one - I had a quick flick at the school I was at last week, but not really long enough to see if it would be worth it for us or not. So if anyone had an old expired one hanging around at all, I'd could flick through over an evening seeing what hadn't been torn out and have a look maybe? Obviously, can come and collect it from you :)

Many thanks in advance :)

Guest Claire-n-tel

hmmmm......i think our old one might be floating around in the back of the car i'll have a look later and let you know :smile:

incidently i know loads of people who get them and they all say they have saved money! We are kind of keeping count this year just out of interest to see what we save, up to about $400 so far and no we don't eat out all the time!

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
Does anyone have an old one from last year? I'd love to spend an evening really going through one - I had a quick flick at the school I was at last week, but not really long enough to see if it would be worth it for us or not. So if anyone had an old expired one hanging around at all, I'd could flick through over an evening seeing what hadn't been torn out and have a look maybe? Obviously, can come and collect it from you :)

Many thanks in advance :)

You can have a look through this year's one here :smile:

http://www.entertainmentbook.com.au/flickbook