Diane

Ever wondered why Eastern suburbs are higher priced?

...it's because you really don't want to be driving towards the East in the morning and towards the West in the evening on your daily work commute! Hadn't realised how hard it is to see through a slightly grubby windscreen when heading into the sun till I had to take a diversion and head East in the morning the other day - my eyes!!!!!:arghh::arghh::biglaugh:

So true. Driving west in the evening is not good, especially with the sun reflecting off the sea. Many years ago when we lived on the North Esplanade at Glenelg we had to have the blinds down over the windows most of the time to cut out the glare !

Guest Guest5035
    ...it's because you really don't want to be driving towards the East in the morning and towards the West in the evening on your daily work commute! Hadn't realised how hard it is to see through a slightly grubby windscreen when heading into the sun till I had to take a diversion and head East in the morning the other day - my eyes!!!!!:arghh::arghh::biglaugh:

Normally Diane in the morning you have both eyes in the rear view mirror applying the make up:biggrin:

So true. Driving west in the evening is not good, especially with the sun reflecting off the sea. Many years ago when we lived on the North Esplanade at Glenelg we had to have the blinds down over the windows most of the time to cut out the glare !

that must have been hard:biggrin:

stevo

Normally Diane in the morning you have both eyes in the rear view mirror applying the make up:biggrin:

Don't be silly, Stevo - only one eye in the mirror for that purpose - the other one is on my phone of course! Or reading my Kindle in my lap!! And of course, one hand applying makeup while I hold my morning coffee in the other! Soooooo boring, this driving lark....

(Note for Ratters - JOKING!!!!)

You know that when tradies do work in the eastern suburbs they add on the EST ( Eastern suburbs tax..)

Guest Guest75
    You know that when tradies do work in the eastern suburbs they add on the EST ( Eastern suburbs tax..)

Too true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: