Visa Application submitted

Guest sprayer

Guest sprayer

Hello everyone

I just wanted to say that our Visa Application has finally been submitted.:):):)

We have applied for a Visa 175 and Hubby's job is on MODL.

We have been told that it is taking 4 months for CO to be allocated and that we should wait a couple of months before haveing meds done.

Guest sprayer

Thank you

We feel better just knowing its been submitted. We were scared if points were to change and we suddenly didnt have enough.

We should be busy next few months trying to sell house and that will take our mind off waiting for visa.

Good luck to everyone else.

Jill (30)

Warren (32)

Liam (11)

Jack (6)

hi guys good luck the the visa, get ready for big long wait!:arghh:

we are also going on the visa 175 hubbys a paint spryer/panel beater, he does alot of work up ur side(manchester).

we applied for our visa on-line lodged it on a friday and by sunday the ask us to go for our meds/police checks:swoon: so we had them done 2 weeks later and we are still waiting to hear off them

well hope this helps you guys good luck;)

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome to pia :cute:

yep, nice feeling to finally having that application in!!! well done!

4 months:chatterbox: - we are in our 7th month and still haven't got a CO!!!

but maybe you'll get lucky on the new system ;)

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy::jiggy:

hi , great news, this bit seems to take forever, but the wait is still exciting , our application was recieved 12th june 07, got our co in dec 07, good luck and enjoy the wait:arghh:

Guest deborah
hi guys good luck the the visa, get ready for big long wait!:arghh:

we are also going on the visa 175 hubbys a paint spryer/panel beater, he does alot of work up ur side(manchester).

we applied for our visa on-line lodged it on a friday and by sunday the ask us to go for our meds/police checks:swoon: so we had them done 2 weeks later and we are still waiting to hear off them

well hope this helps you guys good luck;)

When you lodged the visa online did you have to scan your documents in straight away??

I am trying to get organised so that when my skills assess comes back i can submit it stright away.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me the procedure for on line application, I am on a tight deadline. It is filled in but i cannot submit yet. Also if docs are scanned are they the original or certified copies??

Many thanks,

Debs:wubclub: