Rachiegarlo

How I found this site...

Well having posted quite a number of times on this forum recently, I haven't actually intro'd myself. However my posts now say it all. Anyway found this when I was actually googling... ballet classes adelaide... to find some more for my daughter. Had a look around the site and thought it was really great. I had previously seen a similar thing but they charged $200 for an info pack, meet n greet, box of groceries and toys if needed. This is just what all of you need. Good luck all.

Rachel

Guest caoimhe

Hi Rachel, nice of you to finally introduce yourself :wubclub:

Did your daughter every get ballet lessons or have you been too busy on the site:biglaugh:

Guest Django
    Well having posted quite a number of times on this forum recently, I haven't actually intro'd myself.

How rude!!! ;):biglaugh:

Glad you decided to stick around after you stumbled over us.

Pete

Guest Roo1

Oooh, this post gets me thinking............how did other PIA'ers find this site??:err:

For me, I was told about it by Sarah who prints the Hallett Cove Courier about 8 or 9 months ago.:jiggy::jiggy:

It is very addictive!! :wubclub:

Judi x

I think I've been a member since the Site started. I've been away from forum life for a bit though but I'm back again! Just can't stay away.

Hmmm, it's all a bit in the dim and distant past but I think we originally joined Poms in Perth as that was our original destination. Half way through our application we decided to go to Adelaide instead and so we thought we'd see if there was such a site as Poms In Adelaide. The rest, as they say, is history!:D Anyway, welcome Rachel!

Guest Libby1971

Hi

Welcome belatedly!

We were on the mother site pomsinoz.com which Tim started first. There are sections on there and that's how we found out about this one. We joined a few months after it started - I think Angela and Tyke and Lisa were also some of the first.

Anyway enjoy

Libby

As for the ballet lessons she already does 2, plus tap, jazz, contemporary,modern and youth ballet company each week. it was more workshops and holiday stuff I was checking for......So if anyone needs to know about dance lessons n stuff .......

Oh and cos I'm busy carting her round to all this stuff, I tend to go on comp late at night, its good for talking to my sister-in - law and nieces in liverpool on msn at that time and the kids are in bed.....well sometimes.....hopefully

I saw it advertised on PomsinOz and joined straight away - there weren't many people on here then though - I keep getting sidetracked and come back again - what do they say about a bad penny????:wacko:

Lea