Bic

First post

hello

I haven't joined a forum before but have decided to jump in.

I have found the site really helpful and useful during the long wait.

My husband is a secondary school teacher and I am a secretary. We have 2 children 9 and 11. We live in Norfolk.

We have waited so long now for our temporary visa that we have almost given up all hope. Maybe good things are worth waiting for!

Guest Django

Nice to have you around. For someone that hasn't done this before you seem to have sussed the signature thing out. :)

Good luck with the visa and keep us updated.

Pete

Guest Amelia&Fred

You're just in front of us in submitting your application, we're on a 495 too... yes, the wait is very trying, I have my empathy... that's the good thing about this site, seeing that you are alone!

http://www.funkeldink.com

Guest caoimhe
    hello

We have waited so long now for our temporary visa that we have almost given up all hope. Maybe good things are worth waiting for!

We are in the same boat, keep telling yourself "good things come to those who wait":jiggy:

Guest Libby1971

Hello and welcome

Hope the site is useful to you

Libby

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome!!

we also lodged in august (136modl though) - and got full ack on 12/2 :jiggy:

nothing since ... so we are deffinitly in the same boat!!

we can do this!!! :cute:

Guest Nick11
    hello

I have found the site really helpful and useful during the long wait.

My husband is a secondary school teacher and I am a secretary. We have 2 children 9 and 11. We live in Norfolk.

Welcome. We had to wait over 3 years for ours - I taught only 3 days a week and the hours weren't enough so had to go full time for a year.

It will be worth it. We love it here.

Where are you from in Norfolk - we spent many happy holidays in Holt,Holkham etc - it really is beautiful there.

Nick

x

Thanks for all messages, it's nice to know we're not alone even though the wait is excruciating. Living in limbo is really hard.

In response to Nick11, we live just south of Norwich and have enjoyed some lovely days at Holkham too but it is usually absolutely freezing and the kids just want to get into the teashop!

We are so looking forward to the nice beaches and sunny weather in Adelaide! I have lit the fire this afternoon because it is so icy here.

Good luck to everyone, we'll all get there in the end, here's to a bbq on the beach without 2 fleeces on!

Guest silv

Hi Bic, im Silv, when we applied 2 years ago from start to finish it took just over 9 months that was for the SIR visas, i noticed you had your TA recognised within a month thats really quick ours took 3 months, hold in there won`t be much longer now.

Guest Andrew&Ren

Hello :wubclub:

Good Luck with the waiting....at least your nearly there!

xxx