Guest silv

good day

Guest silv

well thats what we hope to be saying soon, this is our first time in the forum, theres 5 of us im Silv (34) teaching assistant, Lloyd (39) roofer, Kayleigh (13), Michael (11) and Garrett (3), got our visas just need the house to sell icon7.gif

Guest Django

Welcome to PIA,

Well done on the visa front and good luck with selling the house. From what peopel are saying this is the most stressful part of the whole proceedure.:unsure:

Pete

Guest silv

Thank you hope to sell soon fingers legs everything crossed,silv

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome to pia!!! :wubclub:

congrats for getting the visa and fingers crossed for your house sale!

Guest caoimhe

Hope all goes well for you, selling the house is my biggest worry

Guest alibongo

welcome Silv,

Congrats on getting your visa

Good luck with everything else!

Ali

Guest silv

thanks, have you got your house on the market yet? if you have just had your meds you should`nt have much longer now until you get your visas, silv

Guest silv

hi jacinta, hopefully we both might have some luck now that spring and the nicer weather is here, i`ve been told thats when they sell most the houses, good luck with everything too, silv

Guest sprayer

Hi

Good luck with selling the house. The housing market seems to have stopped altogether near me.

I noticed Cint&Mark you live in Oldham. So do we. We are in Royton and have had our house on market for 1 month. I know its early but only had 1 viewing and no offer. Agent said it will pick up after Easter so heres hoping.

Hi sprayer - yep ours has just gone on this week... no joy yet... but hoping to at least get one viewer soon!! Stressful innit? We're in Hathershaw. You got your visa yet? Are you just waiting on the house to sell to be able to go? Hope things get moving for us both soon!, Jacinta

Guest sprayer

Hi Cint & Mark

We have only submitted our visa application on 19th March so we have a long wait for that. :arghh:

We just want the house sold so its one less worry. We are on a fixed rate mortgage until June and will have to go on a variable rate from then and Im scared at what we will be paying every month. I dont want another fixed rate deal because then there will be penalty's if we sell before the term ends.

I seem to have so much going through my head with the eventual move to Oz, the house, kids, school's etc...

Have you got your visa and when are you planning on going?

Hi all,

I really sympathise with all of you waiting for your house to sell, we are trying to sell my G'mas house there to finalise her will and compared to here you seem to have to go through a lot more argybargy and then the buyer can still pull out and people's solicitors mess you around. Anyway it will happen oneday probably when you least expect it.

Rachel

Yep - got the visa in Feb but won't be going till summer [and'll only go then if the house is sold!].. It's just dead frustrating cos got so much to do and can only get tiny bits done at a time with 3 kids under 4! OH is a teach so hopefully get a bit done this Easter hol While he's off. Stressful isn't it. Sure it'll all be worth it in the end! When do you hope to go?