Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jdmark

Car leasing and car rentals

Guest Jdmark

Hey there

I've been looking high and low to find a company that offers short term car leasing or car rental obviously there's the car rental companies like budget and Avis etc but this is costly and the cars tend to be cheap jap crap! Sorry I offend anyone by saying that.

basically my background is cars its a hobby I've always lovesick used to have 10 or so cars floating around when I was in the uk that I'd trade and sell or lease out. I moved to nz 2 years who and started importing late model European cars and nissan navaras seemed to be a desire for it and worked quite well.

however I arrived into adelaide in November and ive studied the importing situation here and it's nothing like nz it's a lot stricter to protect the market.

What I'm interested in is if people are moving here from the UK would it be if interest to people to have vehicles on short term leases? Car finance and loans are easy enough to pick up here but not straight away. What I would offer is cars like golfs audis minis BMWs for short term leasing. My only concern is would it work the roads are shocking here and I'm worried that the cost of maintenance may not make it as cheap as I'd like it to be! Also people out here don't seem to look after the vehicles either

Any feedback will be appreciated

Guest Guest5035

last time I looked Nissan were Japanese:unsure:stevo

Guest Jdmark
    last time I looked Nissan were Japanese:unsure:stevo

Ermmmm thanks for that! Yeh there am exception lol! Can't get the specd ones over this side of the world

In England they come with leather climate sat nav and so on