Guest Renal Nurse

White goods

Guest Renal Nurse

Is it worth bringing our washing machine, fridgefreezer and dishwasher? From here in UK, when looking at potential rentals we have noticed that most unfurnished properties include a washing machine and dishwasher. So we're guessing perhaps not, but would value advice from anyone who has already made the move.

many thanks in anticipation

We brought ours. The dishwasher has sat in the garage the whole time we've been here but we haven't sold it as we want it for when our house is built. The washing machine is in constant use as our rental doesn't include a washing machine, and I'm surprised you say most do as that wasn't our experience, although maybe it's the area. Our dryer gets used occasionally, especially in winter. I'd definitely bring the washing machine and dryer, dishwasher maybe not.

Guest jones1541

Hi, bring everything....dishwasher will probably be included in rental but as nick said when you buy or build your own you'll need it.

Claire

bring them.

I have never had an unfurnished rental with a washing machine, and only one with a dishwasher. white goods are much more expensive here, so that is another good reason to bring them.

Guest Renal Nurse

Thanks for this. We may have seen dishwasher included and jumped to conclusions. Glad I asked.