Guest Theboym

Missing friends from home

Guest Theboym

Hey guys, just thought I post a note to see if anyone is in the same boat. My girlfriend is having a few bouts of home sickness as she is missing her close friends from back home. We are 30 and 31 with no kids, I think meeting some couples in a similar situation from back home could really help. We are currently in the hallett cove area and would be interested in meet ups for a few drinks.

Pm me if anyone is interested, cheers

Dan

Guest Claire-n-tel

hey Dan!

we are having a bbq next saturday evening for some of the PIA members, we all have either no kids or grown kids so it'll be just "big people" why don't you both come along? :biggrin:

Let me know if you are interested and i'll send you details!

claire

Hey, we are in Brighton just down the hill and happy to go for a some drinks. We're 30 and 26. Let me know if you wanna get a drink somewhen!

Ha. Just cos you're hungover after all that sambuca I gave you, doesn't mean you have to be like that.

Guest Theboym

Thanks for the great response guys, we are chuffed!! been really busy this weekend but will reply to everyone and hopefully hook up soon. its good to know there are people out there to give support when things get tuff. im now looking forward to blowing the froth of a few :-)

Ha. Just cos you're hungover after all that sambuca I gave you, doesn't mean you have to be like that.

Well someone had to teach you how to do shots!!