July/August 2007 Applications

Bic

Guest Amelia&Fred

It is a complete nightmare really... not being able to plan things or sort things out as there is no pattern is mind bending and can send a person crazy!

We have just decided to just go for it and go to Australia anyway and hope for the best, at least we can get a few things going before we get the visa :wacko:

Sarah - one more thing I forgot to say about being in country was that the DIAC need to know you are there and then it doesn't effect anything.

Fingers crossed for everyone waiting

Amelia and Fred

http://www.funkeldink.com

Guest c4ndygirl

Hi there,

We finally got our case officer allocated last week, booked medicals today and sorting police checks, we were reluctant to do anything before as they are only valid for 12 months, and didnt want to pay to have them done again.

Hope that helps

:swoon:

Guest Susie

Hi everyone

We also in a similar position but have had our medicals and police checks done - see our timeline..

Desperate to hear as this waiting a nightmare. I'm thinking of getting an estate agent round with a view to getting the house on the market. Bit of a gamble in case don't get accepted but maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Need to sort removals, dogs, house sale, schools for kids, jobs, place to live over there etc etc. If it all co-ordinates properly it will be a miracle........

:wubclub: