Karen_Jon

Any 7, 8, 9 year olds in Port Noarlunga / Seaford area

Hi,

We moved 10 weeks ago and my 8 year old daughter is really missing her friends back in England. She especially misses playing out with her friends off our old street (back in UK).

It would be lovely for her to make friends with some children her own age in this area.

She is called Chloe and LOVES.... Monster High dolls, Moshi Monsters, drawing and writing stories. Also riding her bike, playing on her scooter and she wants to begin gymnastics.

It would be lovely to hear from people.

karen (Mum)

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Karen,

it's Ffion, we met at the coffe morning at the Hair Lounge Christies beach.

My daughter Elain is 9 and into similar things as Chloe, we live in Reynella East

but would be happy to meet up in the school holidays if you are free :biggrin:

I remember how hard the early days were as well. We're in Woodcroft but would also be happy to meet up in the holidays. My daughter is 9 next month and I also have a 7 year old boy. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to!

Guest sedgecl

Hi Karen

I have 2 boys, 9 and 8 yrs, we live in the Seaford area. If you fancy a catch up in the school holidays then drop me a PM. We have been here 8 months now, it is hard but will get easier..Parents also need friends too:)

Look forward to hearing from you..

Cassey