St.Georges day

Guest sean

Hi everyone

Does anyone know of any pubs that will celebrating St.Georges Day on the 23rd of April?

It is a bit of a tradition with me to drink lots of beer on this day but as this is my 1st Georges Day in oz i just dont know the best places to go.

Guest Guest75
Hi everyone

Does anyone know of any pubs that will celebrating St.Georges Day on the 23rd of April?

It is a bit of a tradition with me to drink lots of beer on this day but as this is my 1st Georges Day in oz i just dont know the best places to go.

Ya only need to drop a hat to have a reason for drinking beer here!!

Sorry I don't know of any places down our way that do it .:)

Guest happy-jools

I shall be celebrating it in England, as it is My DD 8th birthday. So although this is no help to you in Adelaide, I shall be having a birthday party for lots of screeching 8 year olds. Pass me the paracetamol.:arghh:

Hope you enjoy St Georges Day whatever you do.xx:wubclub:

Guest caoimhe

Thats the good thing about being Irish, you can guarantee no matter where you go in the world there will be loads of places celebrating St Patrick's day :jiggy::jiggy:

Probably because the Irish are everywhere except Ireland:biglaugh: