it's snowing here.

Guest steve&tracy

Guest steve&tracy

Hi everyone its snowing here in lovely colchester(u.k) hope its a bit warmer on the otherside of the world!!! kids in front of fire and Next to RADIATORS!!

Hi Steve and Tracy,

Its a lovely day here in Adelaide, 24 degrees. We went to Chrisite's Beach this afternoon and a dolphin swam right up to the waters edge and then along the coast and back again. It really made our day. The children were really excited. Nicole had her first horse riding lesson this morning and now she want's her own!!!. We can do so much more here . And very importantly we don't watch much TV.

When are you coming over?

Guest steve&tracy

Hi All Hopefully Over In July.medicals Friday ,house Completeion Date 2nd April .then We Are On Our Way.

How Are Your Kids Getting On With Settling In?

Hopefully See You All Soon.

We have only been here 5.5 weeks and they have settled in very well. Both are enjoying School and are loving the outdoor life style. We are have made some friends and had our first "guests" round last night. Hopefully we will have a better social life here. What part of Adelaide are you hoping to settle in?

Guest steve&tracy

Roughly Where Yourselves Are.down South As I Have A Job Lined Up In North Plympton.but We Don't Really Know Until We Have A Proper Look Around.my Biggest Concern Is Getting A Good School For My 7 Yr Old Daughter So She Settles In O.k.

What Made You Choose Adelaide?

We Too Are Hoping For The Outside Lifestyle.fed Up Of Being Stuck Inside On The Computer!!!

Would Be Great To Meet Up When We Get Over.

We Have Been To One Of The Meet Ups Overhere And All The Families Coming Over Are Really Nice.we All Got On Extremely Well.

Guest mOZzy

yep, it's snowing here in freezing berkshire too :goofy:

the 3day now - with all a usual april day could get you: rain, snow, hail, sun - and mix it all up again and again :confused:

i don't like it :unsure:

poor easter bunny has got to freeze his socks off :biglaugh:

Guest Django

We had a slight dusting as you can see.;) Thought those down under might have forgotten what the white stuff looks like so here is a few pikkies. Shame about the quality but had to shrink them quite a bit and I'm crap with computers. :biglaugh:

Pete

Guest Guest75
We had a slight dusting as you can see.;) Thought those down under might have forgotten what the white stuff looks like so here is a few pikkies. Shame about the quality but had to shrink them quite a bit and I'm crap with computers. :biglaugh:

Pete

Brrr!!!

Don't want reminding thanks.

27c tomorrow:rolleyes::P

Here is a good photo shrinking prog................... http://www.irfanview.com/

Guest Trakki
pete, is that from last weekend :err::shocked:

nothing like that here - we've just collected a small bucket of hail so the kids got a feeling for the cold :biglaugh:

Hiya Suzi

That snow is from today, woke up to it but it has all gone now, it has been snowing on and off for a few days but none has settled. Drove to work yesterday in a blizzard but none on the ground. Kids loved it, especially Niamh who has never seen snow. My nephew who is 22 months old apparently freaked and just stood still in the snow and scream, maybe my brother should think of moving to Oz too so that my nephew doesn't have to face snow again!! :biglaugh:

Hope you are ok, will catch you in the chat room or on msn soon

Guest stufi1997
:biglaugh: Oh yes ,it's snowing here too. difference is, all the young lads up here ........luuuuuuuv it. HONESTLY tesco's car park down the road is like dancing on ice....with four wheels though.:goofy: