Guest Guest5035

time to go bye bye

Guest Guest5035

Well tis time to leave the site, many ups and many downs, shall have a nosy and smile every now and then, been a fun few years

stevo:rolleyes:

Well tis time to leave the site, many ups and many downs, shall have a nosy and smile every now and then, been a fun few years

stevo:rolleyes:

Why are you leaving? Don't go...! PIA won't be the same without you, lynsteve. Even if you're going back to the UK, you can still be part of the PIA community. Please don't leave. bhx

When I read the title I thought you meant you were off for a nana-nap (pops-nap?) but when I read your post, I thought :shocked:.

Then I thought :err:, rapidly followed by :sad:.

Now I'm just wondering why?

:wubclub: , :notworthy: and :tongue: (for good measure!)

​LC

Why are you leaving? Don't go...! PIA won't be the same without you, lynsteve. Even if you're going back to the UK, you can still be part of the PIA community. Please don't leave. bhx

Have some pride, barbaitch!! :wink:

I just don't think begging's going to help......have you thought of money? Would work for me! :wink:

:wubclub:

Guest Guest5035

no not going back to the UK, well might do next year for a month or two, but just really bored, it seems to be the same questions recycled, honestly don't know why theres a search box. Just need to find the delete account thingy..:huh:

stevo

Edited by Guest5035

no not going back to the UK, well might do next year for a month or two, but just really bored, it seems to be the same questions recycled, honestly don't know why theres a search box. Just need to find the delete account thingy..:huh:

stevo

Oh, right then... Well, that's a relief. Thought you were in need of a lifeline or friendly cheer-up from fellow PIA pals. But bored? Didn't expect that. Was it something we said...or didn't say? Not sure why you needed to make the leaving announcement tho'. You could have just slipped away quietly, ls, and simply not posted any more. Now where did I put that violin.....?

Guest Guest75
    Oh, right then... Well, that's a relief. Thought you were in need of a lifeline or friendly cheer-up from fellow PIA pals. But bored? Didn't expect that. Was it something we said...or didn't say? Not sure why you needed to make the leaving announcement tho'. You could have just slipped away quietly, ls, and simply not posted any more. Now where did I put that violin.....?

He's just an attention seeking princess!!!!!!:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

stevo

There is no delete account option for members. Only admin can do that. If you wish to hibernate your account or delete it, drop me a PM and I'll add it to the little list to pass along to admin once they are back in the saddle so to speak. As requested recently admin are not to be disturbed and non urgent stuff like this just needs to wait till they are able to get to it :)

In the meantime and I mean this in the nicest possible way, till its done, just log out, remove URL from bookmarks etc and don't come back ;) Accounts don't have to be deleted if people want to leave a forum. People can just stop logging in and turn off the subscriptions, PM options etc so they don't get notices etc from the forum. It's pretty easy to leave anyways.

:biglaugh: Barbaitch, you amaze me (in the nicest possible way, of course)! You've gone from caring to super-dismissive! :biglaugh:

I thought Stevo's original post was just a nice way to say, "I'm off but it's been a blast, thanks!"

Of course the same questions are asked time and again and they tend to be left for the eager newbies to answer, which is right and appropriate. Sometimes a more controversial thread hits the forum and, just when you think it's going to get interesting, the silly posts start and turn a debate into a boring argument. Or the really annoying 'it's soccer; no, it's footie' type. Can get tedious.

As I am a Nosy Cow as well as a Lazy one, I'll stick around (:tongue:) but I think I get where Steve is coming from.

Whatever, I wish you well and will miss your posts.

Pfft! LC