Nursing & Midwifery in Australia

Guest Chelsea86

Guest Spratnat
Hi Nat, Im a neonatal nurse looking to go out early next year on 190 visa, just having skills assessed by ANMAC, let me know how you are getting on X

Hi Caz, sorry for not replying earlier but I was on holiday in sunny portugal, which has made me come back and made me more determined to get on with my visa as I love the hot weather!! I haven't got very far on my visa, we are just in the process of starting out & looking. My husband went to Adelaide with his work in may and was hoping that he would be able to transfer out there, as there were a few options but HR said it was too difficult with the visa. However with my nursing etc I have enough points so we thought we'd go down that route and then hopefully if he got a work opportunity again then we'd have a visa in place! Are you going through a agency or doing it by yourselves? From your comments you wrote to steph, I probably don't realise what i'm about to get myself into? A nursing friend of mine moved out to perth about 9 years ago and loves it and is now married out there. My husband & I just really would like a change in lifestyle (& we are so fed up with england)! Do you have any tips for me with regards to visa as i am only just starting out? Nat x

Guest Spratnat

Hi, I was wondering how you are doing since moving out in july? How did the move go and are you settling in? Was your wife a neonatal nurse? I was thinking of looking into healthcare elite, I am only at the beginning stages of applying so any tips would be much appreciated. Nat.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Chelsea, I'm starting to look for full time work as a midwife, working in all areas. I have 2 years experience and am currently awaiting to here from ANMAC, to apply for PR. My husband and I are hoping to make the move in march 2014, he is a senior pharmacy technician, if you could help with either of us we'd be truly grateful. Kind regards Elisabeth and Kevin

Guest Chelsea86
Hi Chelsea' date=' I'm starting to look for full time work as a midwife, working in all areas. I have 2 years experience and am currently awaiting to here from ANMAC, to apply for PR. My husband and I are hoping to make the move in march 2014, he is a senior pharmacy technician, if you could help with either of us we'd be truly grateful. Kind regards Elisabeth and Kevin[/quote']

Hi Liz,

I will PM you now.

Thanks

Chelsea

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nickyjkas

Hi Chelsea

I have a positive skills assessment and eoi lodged, I have just qualified as a child and family health nurse in the uk and have community nurse experience, I'm struggling to find child and family health nurse job adverts in sa

• 10 months later...
Guest BradfordLad

Hi Chelsea

My Wife is a Renal Dialysis nurse with 4 years experience after graduating with Hons at Bradford University. She received her AHPRA registration last week and we're just waiting for our 190 visas for Adelaide which we expect in the next few weeks.