Sign in to follow this  
Guest reevendeb

flight prices

Guest reevendeb

we were wondering if anybody over there in oz or who has visited oz knows of any airline does cheap oneway flights.

because ive been on the interweb to price the flights for the end of july to the start of august and they are averaging around £700, which is a lot of money especially when there,s five of us.

i would of thought that if you just wanted oneway fares then it would be cheaper or is this just wishful on our part. :unsure:

Guest soggy
    we were wondering if anybody over there in oz or who has visited oz knows of any airline does cheap oneway flights.

because ive been on the interweb to price the flights for the end of july to the start of august and they are averaging around £700, which is a lot of money especially when there,s five of us.

i would of thought that if you just wanted oneway fares then it would be cheaper or is this just wishful on our part. :unsure:

I found my flights on singapore airlines through ebookers for about £550 each, this was in Feb, maybe the summer will cost more, I know the same flights 5 weeks after we booked were £1500 each and a week before flying were £3500 so booking early seems to be the thing to do.:)

Simon

Guest swampo

Try Airline Network (part of Gold Medal Travel), Travel Bag, Trail Finders - we have just booked 2 flights for £1056 which after checking out loads of different options were about the cheapest. I think I am right in saying that only Singapore Airlines going stratight into ADL allow you 40kg luggage allowance, but only for permenant bisa holders. I think that Qantas/BA also give extra luggage allowance but the route is not as direct. Hope that helps.

Guest CARMEN

that sounds really good value swampo - theres 5 of us so as soon as we get the visa we'll book, even if its months ahead, and i'll defininitely look them up