Food. What do you miss.

Guest mark&rachel

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a Yorkshire man, and I did once give something away, but I am OK now! but still have trouble breathing out!

Me and the wife walked past a new restaurant the other night, and she says dosn't the food in there smell great, so being a generous sort of chap I thought, go on I will treat her,

so we walked past again!

Guest Denise 42
I've been craving readybrek since being here .... I don't know why cos I never really had it ( only as a kid) ....... And no I am not pregnant ... Lol

I was the same paid loads of money to get one in ozz had some and did not like it, now in UK dont touch it coming back to Adelaide October

Do they still sell Club Biscuits in England? (now tell me you haven't just sung in your head "If you like...a lot of chocolate on your biscuit....join our Club"!)

Yes they do. Well, what they call a Club biscuit these days us very different to what I remember them as as a kid and teen. Really crappy things they are now and over priced.