debbie lawrence

girls drinks tonight

Hi girls I know its late notice but hubby is out tonight and wondered if any of the girls fancied a night at mine (i'm in West lakes) for a glass of wine and nibbles, I don't know many people so would be a great opportunity for me to meet a few more, if your interested PM me and i'll let you know address and number. Missing this sort of thing from home :) x

Guest sianburton

Hi Debbie

ive just seen your message after having my first browse on PIA in ages. Obviously too late for drinks at urs :smile: but I live in Semaphore Park and wondered if you fancy meeting for a coffee sometime?

Like you I'm missing the girlie get-togethers and it would be nice to have someone closeby who doesn't have to drive home to do this with. Drop me an email if u fancy it and maybe we could get together tomo or next weekend.

my email is sianburton@hotmail.co.uk

Guest Cornish Pasties
    Hi girls I know its late notice but hubby is out tonight and wondered if any of the girls fancied a night at mine (i'm in West lakes) for a glass of wine and nibbles, I don't know many people so would be a great opportunity for me to meet a few more, if your interested PM me and i'll let you know address and number. Missing this sort of thing from home :) x

Hi Debbie,

Not near enough unfortunately but have sent you a PM with some info that you might find useful :biggrin: