Guest magicsprout

anyone working at the calvary?

Guest magicsprout

is any one out there working at the calvary in theatres? ive just had a not too bad telephone interview and it would be nice to know what im letting myself in for

I don't work there, but I know it's well thought of. It's a private hospital. It's in North Adelaide in a very residential part near the parklands and a bus goes right past it. Sorry can't tell you any more. Most people I know have only used the maternity section.

Guest Wicker

Hi Linsey,

I would love to hear some informatin about the Calvery, I am starting work there hopefully by mid May, waiting for our 457 visa. My family and I are moving from the far north of Scotland. Really looking forward to getting there and getting started.

Cheers, Jane.:)

Guest cornish Busdriver

Gday Lindsey.

Im Magicsprouts other aff.

What does ur hubby do at the Calvary & what the general atmospheare like there.

Were hoping to be out june or july ish or as soon as the bloody house sells.

Any info on the hospital is very welcome.

Matt

Guest cornish Busdriver

Hiya Lindsey.

Could ask hubby what the pay scales are like.

Missus has been in theaters for about 12 years, last 9 in Derriford in Plymouth and still kinda sain.

Hi there I really enjoy working there. I'm at Wakefield Calvery working on ICU. My manager is the best I've ever worked for and can't speak highly enough of the staff I work with. We often pick patients up from theatre and they are always very friendly. We have a very active social scene on the unit and go out on works events quite often. Your wifes hourly rate will be (assuming that shes level1 yr 9) $29.61hr with a 4% pay rise in January09 then a 6% rise in Jan 10 taking her hourly rate to $32.64 plus unsocial hours. If you've got anymore questions just send me a pm and I'll be happy to help.