Sign in to follow this  
Guest fluff

Room for rent?

Guest fluff

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone had a room for rent or knew of anyone.I am on my own and aware of all the websites, but can't seem to find anything that is a home, as opposed to a house full of students or people passing through.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Guest Roo1

Try looking at the back of the Advertiser or Messenger in the classified/real estate part. I've often seen house share adverts there.

Also look www.gumtree.com.au under the accommodation section.

Best of luck

Judi x

Guest dotty

Hi Fluff,

Share-Accommodation.net is a good site.

I thought renting a room was the way to go as I'm on my own too. Found a lovely place with a great guy in Morphett vale but he's transferred to Queensland. Staying with a friend in Marion.....who's going to work in Darwin:biglaugh: It's not me, honestly!! They have both lost jobs at Mitsubishi so are trying new things.

It's a nightmare trying to rent somewhere, and i think I'm going to end up getting a cabin in the caravan park. Not exactly what I had in mind when I made the move!!

Good Luck!

Dotty

Guest Flying Pom

I can recommend www.midwayapartments.com.au I used them at the start of the year, clean and comfortable. Only a 1 bedroom but I think that they have a sofa bed. Good for short term rental while looking for your own home.

Guest Ken

Hi

If you are still looking I may be able to help. If you want to send me a PM I will forward details, its basically a self contained flat ( 1 room, toilet, shower & kitchen attched to a house, if not hope you have found what you are looking for.

Ken