Guest rae0

Need a babysitter?

Guest rae0

Hello :)

I'm Rachel, 24 and a Scouser (new to this site).

I've been in Adelaide now for three years.

I'm qualified in Early Childhood...so if anyone needs a nanny or babysitter, let me know!

ta ra

hello rachel am sue am also from liverpool,

we will be over there oct/nov and will defo be looking for a babysitter.

where about in liverpool you from we are from old swan

Guest rae0

Hiya Sue

Nice one! I'm from Bootle. I met some other people from up your way, its amazing how small the world is (especially Adelaide!)

I'll email you my details if you want for when your here. Do you know where abouts in Adelaide? :v_SPIN:

well hubster wants to go to hallet cove but am not to sure,little britan an all that!

going to pick a north, east, south, west surbub and see how we go when we get there.

where are you living?do you like it and is it family friendly, have you meet friends english/aussie

sorry about all the questions rach:chatterbox:

Guest rae0

No probs! I'm in the North East (Modbury) I've only ever lived up here so far but I really want to move down south to the beach (Semaphore area, although its a bit touristy but theres more happening that way) I'm about 45 minutes away from the beach at the moment.

I moved over to be with my partner and to be honest, cos of my job (nannying, childcare) I've found it hard meeting people. Theres loads of things going on all the time and everyone is really friendly, so I guess I'm just lazy! Its a bit overwhelming though at first.

Ask me anything don't worry about it. How are you finding the preparations and everything?

ask me anything don't worry about it. How are you finding the preparations and everything?

thanks gurl, we are putting our house on the market on friday :(

going to live in mum in laws, god help me LOL till we come over

am at seven and eights at the moment,one day i want to be there, the next i want to be there in another 3 years time:confused:

good to know i can talk to ya thanks rach xx

Guest rae0

You'll be fine once you're here, its always scarier than you think cos you don't know whats gonna happen, and your kids are just gonna love it. (Livin with your relly's will make you want to come over asap!) :err:

All the best Sue. I'll email you my number and cv and everything xx

Guest bevbinoz

Hi Rachel

You are a bit far away to babysit my boys - so if you want to move near the beach why not come South to Hallett Cove !

Cheers

Bev

Guest rae0

Hiya Bev,

I'll have to move now, it seems like thats the place to be! :cute:

Guest bevbinoz

Do you live on your own in rented accommodation or with your partner. I have just bought a 4 bed house with a pool in Trott Park which is opposite Hallett Cove and I may well be looking for a lodger in the not too distant future!

Just a thought

Cheers

Bev

Guest rae0

Wow that sounds lovely. I can imagine myself right there by the beach, but I am renting a place with my partner and crazy pups. We'd like to stay in Modbury until my permanent residency comes through in September then see what happens.

Fingers crossed and all. :wacko:

Thanks Bev.

Guest pog1332

Hi I was wondering if you can do evenings and a couple of hours Sats if so what do you charge? You can call me on 0437 006 477 if you want to contact me directly. Thanks Nerissa

Are you looking for a full time spot as an Au pair or just when and where suits?

I may have a friend who is looking for are good Au-pair

Let me know and I can ask her and then put you in touch if your interested, its down South on the Lime Coast