Guest ems

new friends

Guest ems

Hello everyone

My name is Alicia and i am 6 years old (7 in October). My mum has just got a job in Adelaide and we will hopefully move in January. I will miss my best friend :sad:lots and lots but my mum has said i can still keep in touch with her when we move:D. I am hoping when i get to Adelaide that i will be able to make lots more new friends and i am really excited.;)

Hello everyone

My name is Alicia and i am 6 years old (7 in October). My mum has just got a job in Adelaide and we will hopefully move in January. I will miss my best friend :sad:lots and lots but my mum has said i can still keep in touch with her when we move:D. I am hoping when i get to Adelaide that i will be able to make lots more new friends and i am really excited.;)

Hi Alicia

my daughter is 6 years old as well, 7 in may. we are moving in december hopefully. Skye is excited to make new friends and begin a new school after christmas who knows you may even be in the same school xx We all need new friends in oz even me and your mum too xx:biglaugh:

Guest ems

Hello Fishers. Thankyou for replying to my message, my mums has only just shown me what to do on here and i'm finding it a lots of fun (i still need a lot of help with it from my mum though). I look forward to meeting skye if we go to the same school. Alicia.xx