Denise

Young Family new to site

Hi,

Thought it was about time we posted on this site as I've been a closet forum reader for nearly 8months, using all the useful information you all supply to make our move to Adelaide as smooth as possible.

We haven't needed to post any questions as they've all been answered for us already!

We are only half way there, just sent off the SA sponsorship form so planning to arrive May 2009.

Theres me (Denise), husband Nathan, Jake 14mths and baby due in 8 weeks so its all about the family for us, oh and dog too.

Would love to meet anyone with a young family who can recommend places to go etc,, etc,,,

Thinking of living around Sheidow Park, Happy Valley, Hallet Cove, Woodcroft , it all sounds fab for families and looks pretty damn gorgeous compared to our home town of Oldham.

Hope to speak to some of you soon

Denise

Guest mOZzy

hello denise and family and welcome :wubclub:

lurking for 8 months :err: - out with you! the talking about it all helps alot :cute:

we have not idea where abouts in adelaide we'll end up because we haven't been yet and won't go on a reccie either! but so far i quite like the idea of north-easter suburbs ... but then again once i finally see them i might not like them at all!

Guest alibongo

welcome Denise and family,

I know I havent asked any Qs either as everything I wanted to know is on here already and quite often Qs I wouldnt have even thought of are on here to help me too!

Best of luck with the visa application

Ali

Wow, a reply already, feeling really popular now.

We haven't been to Adelaide, been to Perth lots and lived in Sydney for a while but Adelaide will be new to us when we get there, no reccie planned either.

Going off forums and google earth for places to live!

You'll be there before us so let us know where you end up, when do you plan to go?

Guest alibongo

hi Denise,

we have only holidayed in Adelaide December 2006and decided it looked so lovely we ought to give it go! however since we decided and put in our application the exchange rates have altered house prices in Oz rising and our house not selling yet..mind you only had it on the market 2 months so I will need to learn some patience!!

If all goes well, and our visa comes through I am hoping to be in Adelaide by June or July.

Best of luck

Ali

Guest graandjac

Hi Guys, you can judge how popular you are by how many replys you first post gets , the target should be about 20 ish :biglaugh:, glad you've stoped "lurking", see it was'nt that bad comming out. good luck with your application .cheers Graham

Guest caoimhe

Hi Denise

Just thought I would reply seeing as Graham reckons you need 20 to be popular :biglaugh:

Don't think we got anywhere near that with our first post:sad:

Good luck with the application

Jacqui

Hey Denise,

Welcome to the site.... hope you find as good as we did!

As for the 20 replies....your almost half way there!! Dont know how many we got.....!

Dan and Steph

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:I'll give you a free one so thats 9 lol. cheers Graham

Guest mOZzy

sorry, not another freebie - you have to take this one off :P

'just' a reply!

we hoped to be in adelaide by april. but no visa.

then june - but we haven't even got a CO yet - so june is not too likely either :confused:

and with the high flight prices over the summer we might look into september/october now :( - but we'll make it ;)

HI Denise - does this push you up to double figures at least??!!:biglaugh:

We're also in Oldham - where abouts are you?? It's all about family for us too - don't think it would have even crossed our minds to emigrate if we didn't have little'uns!!

Can't wait to just let them out to play in a nice big back garden with some decent weather....{instead of being stuck inside, with me slowly climbing the walls!!:arghh:] - Anyway, just wanted to say hi and good luck with everything, Jacinta

Guest Lulujim

Am gutted - sure I only got about 2 replies to my first post!??

Thanks for the PM, will reply properly as am sure people aren't interested in my pregnancy details:err:

Bumped you up by 1 more x x