Diane

Expensive bit of soundproofing

Guest sithewindows

Are the choir that bad at singing then?

Wow, how dodgy does that sound? (not the choir singing badly bit lol). And what makes it worse - to me anyway - is this bit:

"The Prime Minister said yesterday she did not "micro-manage" such small funding grants contained in the budget. In a joint media release on Tuesday night, Infrastructure Minister Anthony Albanese, Member for Adelaide Kate Ellis and Hindmarsh MP Steve Georganas announced the "federal Labor government will provide $5m to install noise insulation at St Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church in Thebarton".

Maybe I'm not reading that correctly but she sounds pretty blithe about $5 MILLION of our money!!

The whole article was so shocking it was almost funny. In a not-funny-at-all way.

Aargh! The only good thing about politics is the chance to earn a bit of extra money working at the polling booths lol!

​LC

Wow, how dodgy does that sound? (not the choir singing badly bit lol). And what makes it worse - to me anyway - is this bit:

"The Prime Minister said yesterday she did not "micro-manage" such small funding grants contained in the budget. In a joint media release on Tuesday night, Infrastructure Minister Anthony Albanese, Member for Adelaide Kate Ellis and Hindmarsh MP Steve Georganas announced the "federal Labor government will provide $5m to install noise insulation at St Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church in Thebarton".

Maybe I'm not reading that correctly but she sounds pretty blithe about $5 MILLION of our money!!

The whole article was so shocking it was almost funny. In a not-funny-at-all way.

Aargh! The only good thing about politics is the chance to earn a bit of extra money working at the polling booths lol!

​LC

I've started saving up my egg boxes - if I knew soundproofing was that expensive I'd have started ages ago and cornered the market...this time next year I could be a millionaire!