waiting to hear if we can emigrate

chrisfen46

:)hi there, my wife and i have just submitted skills application.hoping to get in on my wife's skills she is a hairdresser. i drive rigid hgv's, i also have 10 yrs driving experiance in the open cut mining industry in the uk. i used to drive a 777 cat dump truck and would like any info on mining jobs . although we are in early stages of application we have had positive feed back from emigration advisor.so fingers crossed. would be grateful of any advice.thanx from chris and nicol.

Guest Django

Hi guys,

Welcome to PIA and good luck with the visa. You will find out its a long stressful road to Oz but, in my opinion, one worth taking.

Cheers for now

Pete

Guest graandjac
Hi guys,

Welcome to PIA and good luck with the visa. You will find out its a long stressful road to Oz but, in my opinion, one worth taking.

Cheers for now

Pete[

2ND that......a stressfull year lays ahead but be patient............ be more patient and good things come to those who wait......welcome to PIA Cheers Graham