Guest shella_n

Anyone breaking lease in Port Noarlunga?

Guest shella_n

Hi all

we have have lived here for over 2 years but had to go interstate for a few months.

now we are back and desperately need somewhere to live near Port Noarlunga. We are after a short lease ( as we will be buying very soon) so if anyone is breaking a lease that would be ideal.

thanks in advance

Guest anzolemi

Hi Shella,

We are breaking our lease at the end of July, we live in the middle of port Noarlunga and christies beach - it's a new 2 storey house, 3/4 bedroom house. Our original lease runs out on the 25th January - which means there will be 6 months remaining.

Let me know if your interested.

Guest cyprus2001

Hi there just read your post, we will be breaking our lease here in Seaford meadows approx five min drive to port noarlunga in mid July my children go to school there so I drive it every day. We have been here for two years nearly is a lovely house 4 beds, open plan lounge diner and kitchen, extra. Lounge or cinema room or fifth bedroom lovely size, neat garden and double garage, also pets allowed if you have any. We are currently paying 400 a week and as mentioned want to break lease mid July and our lease runs out mid nov so approx four months left. If this is any good for you pm me and can arrange for you to have a look. :-)

Hi all

we have have lived here for over 2 years but had to go interstate for a few months.

now we are back and desperately need somewhere to live near Port Noarlunga. We are after a short lease ( as we will be buying very soon) so if anyone is breaking a lease that would be ideal.

thanks in advance

Guest shella_n

Hi guys

thanks for your replies but I need something I can move into next week.

Thanks anyway

The agent will want to sign you up for a new lease anyway rather than just let you continue the old one. So you would be looking at a minimum 6 months.

Depends on how quickly you want to buy you might get a reduced rate on a furnished short term rental, but as these are usually much more expensive than long term unfurnished it might not save you any money in the long run.