ladycasper

Hints and tips for Citizenship Test

Guest Sarah Bradley

Read the questions carefully, it is an english test and it also checks you know who runs the country and what womens rights are.

​Sarah

There are several apps available..... A couple are crap and only have 100 questions though so be careful!

We have just out our application in for citizenship..... So am practicing too!! How long did it take for you guys to get a date?!

Good luck

Dan

Am going to split this discussion of the citizenshp test into a separate threaad of its own. :wink:

Guest NewInOz

Invest some time and money on it by going to websites such as this http://australiancitizenshipsupport.com/

I have NO connection with this website whatsoever by the way.

"[h=3]Customer Testimonials[/h]

Mohinder, India

Your website was very helpful for my test preparation. Very organized, easy to use. All the questions asked in my real test were found in your practice tests. I will definitely recommend you!

Edited by NewInOz

Hi its took about 2 weeks for a date that was about 4 weeks later, due to holidays its now on 26/6/13...

Good Luck with yours :)

Lynne

There are several apps available..... A couple are crap and only have 100 questions though so be careful!

We have just out our application in for citizenship..... So am practicing too!! How long did it take for you guys to get a date?!

Good luck

Hi its took about 2 weeks for a date that was about 4 weeks later, due to holidays its now on 26/6/13...

Good Luck with yours :)

Lynne

Dan