Guest bandit

hello

Guest bandit

my is brian 48 dont laugh lol,single brought my two girls up on me own,they have both settled down and in long relationships,and thought its time for me to move on.always wanted to move to aus and while im still YOUNG lol,want to give it try.

go for it brian why not?

what do your kids think about it?

what attracts you to oz?

well good luck in whatever you do xx

Guest bandit

thanks sue for your reply,the girls dont want me to go but they understand that its time for me now,they have made they nests and seem settled,would only be a phone call or the net away so we alway chatter by them.

thanks sue for your reply,the girls dont want me to go but they understand that its time for me now,they have made they nests and seem settled,would only be a phone call or the net away so we alway chatter by them.

they will be very proud i bet if you made the move and yes they are only a call/internet away.

what is it you do for work what visa are you looking at?

everyones really friendly on here poms in ad/so any questions advice etc just start typing matey, but bewere its very addictive:biglaugh:

Guest bandit

hi sue im a plumber+heating engineer corgi reg,passed the self skilled just need to start the application,ie pay for it just tryin to me head round things and ask meself is wat i really want etc

Guest Django
    my is brian 48 dont laugh lol,single brought my two girls up on me own,they have both settled down and in long relationships

:notworthy::notworthy: Well done you. Now you can spend some you time and enjoy life. Must have been hard work and I applaud you. Good luck with every thing. If you need to know anything just post it. Someone will have been there, done it, etc;)

Pete

Guest caoimhe

Hi Brian

Good on ya, It's now your turn to have a great life

Guest alibongo

hi Brian,

Good for you ..Hope it all goes well

And I'm sure your girls will be out to see you before you know it!

Good luck!

Ali