Just thought I would mention this as company I work for are always looking for workers . It's working for Active Tree Services SA they are in all other states as well but go on there web site and drop them an email .Sorry but can't do personnel recommendations . The work is hard at times and there is a far bit of living away usually 2 weeks at a time . Just google Active tree services ... It's worth a shot and its all permanent full time work .. Just an update they are advertising for Ground workers just have a look on http://www.activetreeservices.com.au . Don't be put off by the asking for previous experience ,if you have a MR licence that would help .

Edited by chrisfen46
    Update

Thanks for this we checked it out but it seems you need background knowledge in tree stuff

No you don't it does help I didn't have any experience in trees went for the interview told them I wanted a change no problem , they will give anyone a chance if they think you willing . I have been with them now for 16 months they have the contract for the whole of south aus so very busy . And as I said always looking for good reliable workers ,

Guest asagar

Hi. I am really keen to come over to Adelaide to get into the tree trade. I have the relevant qualifications but not the experience (although I am a rock climber!). I will certainly drop them an email with my CV. Is there anyone specific in the company that I should address the letter to? Thanks for the post its good to hear that there is work out there.

Hi. I am really keen to come over to Adelaide to get into the tree trade. I have the relevant qualifications but not the experience (although I am a rock climber!). I will certainly drop them an email with my CV. Is there anyone specific in the company that I should address the letter to? Thanks for the post its good to hear that there is work out there.

Hi just go on there web site Active tree services there are a few positions advertised on there at the moment , there is also a couple of crews just dedicated to climbing aswell.

Guest skel

HI CHRISFEN 46 iam a tiler but want a change I have been in the building trade all my working life I want a change have worked with manys tools drove 7.5 tonne lorries in the uk not scared of hard work I have a white card and would like to give thie a go what do you think mate thanks Neil

HI CHRISFEN 46 iam a tiler but want a change I have been in the building trade all my working life I want a change have worked with manys tools drove 7.5 tonne lorries in the uk not scared of hard work I have a white card and would like to give thie a go what do you think mate thanks Neil

Hi Neil you best bet is to get in touch with the office in Keswick ask to speak to Rebecca Sara she does all the admin she will tell you what you need to do . The phone number is on there web site .