Growler

Great couple of days.....

Were on a reccie for 6 days and weve had such a good time.... Visited lots of areas to have a look at what areas we like, went to mount barker and drove past beautiful countryside, watched a beautiful sunset go down over glenelg it was amazing. Staying with two lovely people who have given us loads of info about adelaide, been out for the most amazing burger (i know what your thinking only a burger lol) but this place has had good reports (cant remember the name) went with the couple were staying with in torrensville. Went to semaphore beach and watched dolphins playing then one swam under the esplanade it was amazing right under us.... then went to henley beach and walked up the beach the weather has been so nice, we expected rain and cold...not sure about the rest of the week lol. Hopefully going down to aldinga and the barossa valley, possibly Handorf. On the negative side, completley shocked at grocery prices Yikes..... we were here two years ago and i think theyve gone up since then reality sets in when you go shopping x

Glad you're enjoying it. I think having a west-facing coastline is great because, like Perth, we get sunsets over the water, unlike the eastern states. We're ten mins from Hahndorf - if you're up this way at weekend you'd be welcome to drop into ours for a coffee/beer/bite to eat.

Jim

Hi Jim that sounds great message me your number if you want, i cant i have a uk sim card and i can call out on it but not receive grrrr x

Were on a reccie for 6 days and weve had such a good time.... Visited lots of areas to have a look at what areas we like, went to mount barker and drove past beautiful countryside, watched a beautiful sunset go down over glenelg it was amazing. Staying with two lovely people who have given us loads of info about adelaide, been out for the most amazing burger (i know what your thinking only a burger lol) but this place has had good reports (cant remember the name) went with the couple were staying with in torrensville. Went to semaphore beach and watched dolphins playing then one swam under the esplanade it was amazing right under us.... then went to henley beach and walked up the beach the weather has been so nice, we expected rain and cold...not sure about the rest of the week lol. Hopefully going down to aldinga and the barossa valley, possibly Handorf. On the negative side, completley shocked at grocery prices Yikes..... we were here two years ago and i think theyve gone up since then reality sets in when you go shopping x

Aldinga Beach is nice, but have you been down to Sellicks Beach yet? If you go on a low tide and walk southwards, it is beautiful. If you want Aldinga, go to the aerodrome and the cafe is lovely with plenty of coffee, character and cake :)

Cooler

Sorry I missed you when you were over Highbury way, but if you're coming again, let me knoiw beforehand and I'll put a bottle in the fridge (or the kettle on..>!)