489 state sponsorship

Hey, I'm just wondering does anyone know what happens once migration SA approves you for state sponsorship. I've finally got all my paper work in and the EOI lodged so barring any issues should have n answer in the next couple of weeks. Once they approve you are you automatically invited to apply for a visa?

Ok so I've just had my application for state sponsorship approved and been invited to apply for my visa!!! I only put in my EOI and SS application last Monday. After a big delay it seems to be going fairly quickly now. I'm in Adelaide at the moment on a WHV so will be applying from here and looking for a bridging visa as my current one expires in August. Does anyone know if the bridging visa entitles me to work under the same terms as my WHV and will my partner still be able to work? I've checked the website and it seems I'd more than likely get the bridging visa A but it can stipulate no work allowed unless you can prove you need to work as you suffer from hardship. Surely doing this would contradict your visa application where you are stating you have funds in place to support yourself!