Guest chrisandlucy

New To This Site

Guest chrisandlucy

;)Hi everyone

We sent our meds Feb 20th and police checks sent 18th March, so we hope to hear soon

And then the house is to be sold!! so we are keeping our fingers crossed that we will be

in Adelaide by October 08.

The kids are so excited (and so are we) our frends moved to Adelaide five months ago

and it will be nice to se them again.

Hey Chris and Lucy,

Welcome to PIA....! Hopefully shouldnt be long for you now....touch wood!!!

Hope the move goes well!

Dan and Steph

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:hi chris & lucy, we cant wait to get to adelaide either, good luck with the visa & house sale, (shouldnt be too much longer)like yours , are kids are excited too, have been since last april !!! keep us posted

nicky

Guest chrisandlucy
    :jiggy:hi chris & lucy, we cant wait to get to adelaide either, good luck with the visa & house sale, (shouldnt be too much longer)like yours , are kids are excited too, have been since last april !!! keep us posted

nicky

Hi Nicky

It sounds like you are about six weeks ahead of us, so you will be able to have your OZ bbq

up and running by the time we get there!! mmmmmm nothing like a berger and a tinny in the sun!

(Cant wait for the invite!)

Guest alibongo

hi Chris and Lucy,

Good luck with getting your visa, sounds like you are very nearly there..And hope we will soon be there too.

Best of luck

Ali

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:the life style certainly sounds perfect, just add a bottle of red wine,to go with some good company.. just cant wait,

i'm sure at least one family on the flight to oz if not more will be doing the same journey,(one way) just cant wait to tie up all the loose ends so we can book flights, then at least you have a more definate date.

Guest caoimhe

Hi Chris and Lucy

Welcome to the site and hope all goes well with the visa

Guest chrisandlucy
    :jiggy:the life style certainly sounds perfect, just add a bottle of red wine,to go with some good company.. just cant wait,

i'm sure at least one family on the flight to oz if not more will be doing the same journey,(one way) just cant wait to tie up all the loose ends so we can book flights, then at least you have a more definate date.

YIPEEE,YIPEEE DO

VISA GRANTED 1130AM TODAY!!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy:

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy::D:v_SPIN::jiggy:congratulations, could be you warminig up the bbq and chillin the beers first, great news guys, the hadleys got theirs today as well ,

ooooh its so exciting well done guys

nicky

Guest Django

I was going to say you are about the same place as us but then I saw further down the thread you have the big V. Get that house sold and book those tickets.

Pete

YIPEEE,YIPEEE DO

VISA GRANTED 1130AM TODAY!!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy:

Conratulations on the great news, CELEBRATION TIME!!! enjoy the time now the roller coaster of visas are over!

Guest chrisandlucy
    I was going to say you are about the same place as us but then I saw further down the thread you have the big V. Get that house sold and book those tickets.

Pete

Hi pete

The phone call will come soon:D

Guest harbinson

Hi welcome, I'm new to the site also. I was wondering what agent you used to help you with your visas? we live in Oxfordshire and are despirite to move to australia. there are so many agents to choose from its hard to know who is best.

Good luck with your move.

Guest alibongo

well done guys

Really pleased for you all

I have already started on the bubbly..I'll have the next glass for you and the hadleys!!

Ali

Guest chrisandlucy
    Hi welcome, I'm new to the site also. I was wondering what agent you used to help you with your visas? we live in Oxfordshire and are despirite to move to australia. there are so many agents to choose from its hard to know who is best.

Good luck with your move.

Hi

The visa company we used is

Global Visas

28 Great Tower Street

London EC3R 5AT

United Kingdom

ddi: +44 (0)20 7190 6591

fax: +44 (0)20 7190 3904

www.globalvisas.com

The total cost from them was £1800.00 + med costs £450.00 + xrays £240.00 + application fees £800.00 + police checks £20.00

Would recommend them! Very helpful CANT DO ENOUGH FOR YOU

hope this helps

Chris

Guest anna niks

hi there im new to this site but just wanted to say congratulations , me and my husband are now waiting for our medicals and are told we should be on our way by september , fingers crossed . hope all goes well for you all .

Guest mOZzy

great news!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

now get rid of that house and off you go - hopefully we won't be far behind you ;)

Guest graandjac

:jiggy:Great news guys ,welcome to the visa club, now the house sale roller coaster begins , good luck cheers Gra & Jac

Guest anna niks

thanks for the reply , the house has been sold and we move out in a few weeks , staying with family so they might be glad to see us go ,, lol ,