Bt Engineer! Any Jobs?

Guest shortstuff

Guest shortstuff

:notworthy:HI BACK AGAIN WITH MORE QUESTIONS, MY OH WORKS FOR BT AS AN ENGINEER, AND AS THE TRAINING IS ALL DONE IN-HOUSE, WE HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE WHAT VISA WE CAN HAVE, AS WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THE PATHWAY D HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. ARE THEIR ANY BT ENGINEERS GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS NOW OR ANY THAT HAVE MANAGED TO GET TO OZ ALREADY?, PLEASE LET US KNOW AS ALL HELP WILL BE GREATLY RECIEVED. I HAVE READ LOTS OF YOUR THREADS AND ALL IS REALLY POSITIVE, SO AM GLAD I FOUND THE SIGHT, AND IT DOESNT LOOK TO BAD WITH THE WAITING TIME, I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE YEARS NOT MONTHS, SO FINGERS ALL CROSSED. FROM KATHRYN:notworthy:

Guest shortstuff

thanks very much for that Leane, will do as the email says and keep our fingers crossed, thanks again, are you in oz? or waiting to go? cheers from kathryn