Hello all,

after a fair bit of research, emails and phone calls, we have decided to use Go Matilda as our agent in helping us to get our visa.

i was just wondering if anyone has used these before or know anyone who has just before we part with any money - for peace of mind really.

Thanks x

They are one of the most highly recommended agents by members of our sister site Poms In Oz.

Alongside Ian Harrop and one or two others.

Hello all,

after a fair bit of research, emails and phone calls, we have decided to use Go Matilda as our agent in helping us to get our visa.

i was just wondering if anyone has used these before or know anyone who has just before we part with any money - for peace of mind really.

Thanks x

We used them - i have to say they were the most professional company I have dealt with ever, could not fault them on anything

NWM

We are currently using them & so far, they have been excellent. Even right from the enquiring stage they have been nothing but helpful & professional, answering all our queries promptly.

I've heard plenty of good things about them, but I had a bad experience with them.

I initially connected them to get them to submit my visa application and they advised me that I wasn't eligible for a 176 PR visa and to apply for a temp visa (can't remember the number). Even after trying to prove I was eligible they said I wasn't, so in the end I applied for the PR visa myself (and got it) and saved a shed load of cash. So their incompetence was a good thing in the end.

we too use them, bloody fantastic is all i can say !! great service, PR visa came thru ultra quick, highly recommend them :-) :-)

Guest bidsandrew

We used them nearly 2 years ago and they were fantastic, all very friendly and professional and saw us all the way through the process and out the other side!

Would definitely recommend them.

Thanks everyone, feel reassured now. We have sent off all the paper work and payed for my partners skills test this morning. A long process from what i can gather but hopefully all worth it in the end!

They are one of the most highly recommended agents by members of our sister site Poms In Oz.

Alongside Ian Harrop and one or two others.

Hear! Hear! I second that. You're in good hands. Happy days! bhx

Hear! Hear! I second that. You're in good hands. Happy days! bhx

Glad the majority of people have had good experiences!

Wow 25 months,that's a long time, I honestly did think it would take that long! x

We chose not to use GM as they gave the impression of being too busy and not picking their phones up. We did have a chat and were ready to sign on the dotted line as they came across very professional and reassuring however we hesitated and used Thames Migration instead, extremely happy and 189 complete within 12 months (including a 3 month delay by myself). GM im sure will give a top class services as nearly everybody is positive about their performance.

Best of luck.

S