Andrew from Vista Financial

PIA UK Pension Transfer Seminar

Hi all.

I shall be running a UK Pension Transfer Seminar for anyone that is wondering about or interested in transferring their UK Pensions to Australia.

The presentation covers off on the implications of transferring and the potential advantages and disadvantages of doing so including:

• how Australian Super works;
    • how UK Pensions operate;
    • QROPS;
    • taxation;
    • exchange rates;
    • legislation;
    • investment approach;
    • retirement planning;
    • UK State Pension;
    • Australian Age Pension.

The area of UK Pension Transfer advice can be very complex and understanding what is involved can be very beneficial.

The location and dates/times are as follows:

• Date - Saturday 6 July 2013
    • Time - 10.00am
    • Location - Level 1 - 81 Fullarton Road, Kent Town SA 5067 (Professional Investment Services Offices)

The offices are a couple of minutes east of the City, there is no cost for this event which will run for about 1 hour and I will be on hand to answer questions after.

If you are interested in attending this presentation please let me know by replying to thread, PMing or emailing me (email in signature), thanks.

Regards

Andy

P.S I will be running a Mortgage/First home buyers Seminar on the same day after this presentation, please see this thread if interested in attending this http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/money-finance/37846-seminar-first-home-buyer-mortgages.html

Edited by Andrew from Vista Financial