Sign in to follow this  
Guest Itcheefeet

Looking for house to rent in Hallett Cove

Guest Itcheefeet

Hi there, We're looking for a 3/4 bed, long term rental in Hallett Cove early July. If anyone is breaking a lease or knows of a property coming up for lease privately - please let me know, any info much appreciated. THANK YOU in advance.

Helen

Guest Rob and Sue

I know of a property in Hallett Cove that will be available from mid/end of July if you are still looking?

Guest Itcheefeet

Hi again Rob and Sue, I cant get a message to you due to your profile settings. Am still interested, please could you message me some details - beds, rent etc. address. Thank You in advance.

Hi again Rob and Sue, I cant get a message to you due to your profile settings. Am still interested, please could you message me some details - beds, rent etc. address. Thank You in advance.

The member cannot send or receive PM's yet. The account is new (as in and they just joined the forum and their reply to you was their first and only post to date) and we have a time frame/post amount needed before PM ability is activated on the account.

Guest Rob and Sue

Hi

Sorry not to have been in touch as you can see we cannot message yet.

Can we sort out another way to get the details to you. Working today but will check massages later this evening so that we can give you all info you need.