kadina

Needing Travel Insurance soon anyone recommend anything?

I am due to book flights to go back to Australia soon, been a while since I booked a flight, and to be honest don't think I bothered with insurance before but if things go wrong and I have to cancel my flight (which may happen this time) I need something, my flight has said I need to do this separately funny cause you would have thought they would have some kind of insurance I am using Singapore Airlines. many thanks :smile:

Can anyone help me with this please, in need of recommendations as have no idea who to use , thanks

I am due to book flights to go back to Australia soon, been a while since I booked a flight, and to be honest don't think I bothered with insurance before but if things go wrong and I have to cancel my flight (which may happen this time) I need something, my flight has said I need to do this separately funny cause you would have thought they would have some kind of insurance I am using Singapore Airlines. many thanks :smile:

You should always get travel insurance amongst other things it covers cancellation fees, these airline fees vary depending depending on type of ticket and time scales etc. I am assuming you are in the UK so you need to use a UK based company, if you are only making a oneway flight then there are insurances which cater for this, otherwise you will need to get insurance for the whole of your trip.

You will need take out insurance before you have any chance canceling your trip. Look on the net for a whole host of insurance companies with online quote facilities.

good luck