Guest sallyb

Migration advice

Guest sallyb

Dear All

Please can someone recommend a good migration agent/lawyer in Adelaide? I'm still waiting on my 475 visa after 4 1/2 years and I can't get any reasonable advice from immigration.

Thanks in advance

Sally

oh my that' s a painful wait! don't know the first thing about it but googled & found others in the same position- can't imagine how you all feel so just wanted to say hope you hear something positive before too long :)

Dear All

Please can someone recommend a good migration agent/lawyer in Adelaide? I'm still waiting on my 475 visa after 4 1/2 years and I can't get any reasonable advice from immigration.

Thanks in advance

Sally

All a registered migration agent could do is obtain your consent to enquire about the status of your application and do so.

Depending on your processing priority you could be waiting considerably longer.

Hi

Iam just about to go to one in the CBD in a couple of weeks re getting my mum over for good. They were very helpful over the phone and emailed me various different options. The only drawback is to see them will cost $400 for the consulatation but I was getting nowhere with Migration and getting thoroughly fed up. They are called Doconade Legal and Migraton. Here is the weblink http://www.doconade.com.au/

Hope this helps, even if you only email and get a bit more clarification.

Good luck

Niki