wozzie2202

Been lurking for a while, but now officially applied

I've been lurking on this forum for what seems like an age, but if truth be known I've been more active on another forum for Canada as that has been our journey over the last 3.5 years.....waiting and waiting and waiting for Canadian immigration to process our visas.....well, after putting our lives on hold for 3.5 years, I'm waiting no more. After spending a nice chunk of money on pursuing our canadian dream, we've decided as a family that maybe Australia can offer us what Canada can't....a visa for a start and a chance to finally, after several years of following the flag and my husband's military career, to put down some roots and call somewhere home. So here we are, family of 4 (2 girls 3, and 7) having submitted our application for our 190 visa to SA...and boy things are moving so quickly compared to what we've been used to!:wideeyed:. Just submitted docs and now waiting for a CO to be allocated. Looking forward to chatting to some more people on here who are either just undertaking this journey or are already well on the way.

Sarah.

Guest Cornish Pasties

It was meant to be! Sure you guys will love Oz - we certainly do. Best of luck with the rest of your journey :smile:

HI Sarah

Welcome to PIA, as previous poster says..weather is alot better here ( although a bit cold at the moment - only 14 degreess eeek!) Your girls are perfect ages to arrive - its lovely here and my two daughters have blossommed since arriving 6 years ago.

Good luck with the rest of your visa process

Sarahxx