Guest Rachael M Bowen

Expression of Interest / any tips?

Guest Rachael M Bowen

We are just about to complete our Expression of Interest. From what I gather we have a set of questions that we have to answer such as "why choose Adelaide?" etc. Are there any key themes that they are looking for within the replies we give?

Any help or tips would be great :unsure: x

Guest k.minsh
    We are just about to complete our Expression of Interest. From what I gather we have a set of questions that we have to answer such as "why choose Adelaide?" etc. Are there any key themes that they are looking for within the replies we give?

Any help or tips would be great :unsure: x

hi Rachael

from what i recall you don`t have to give a reason when completing the EOI,thought it was when you apply for state nomination,i may be wrong.But they will want the same kind of info..I harped on about the great climate,it being a "20 minute city", fringe festival , arts and culture and great beaches.Don1t think you have to go overboard,just complimentary

Guest Loopylou

Hi Rachael

We're just about to submit ours. It's when you complete the State Nomination form you have to say why you chose SA. Our agent told us to put as much info in as possible such as areas you would like to live, schools if you have children, job research, with website address you've used to do your research. Also what the about thread says.

Good luck

Lorraine

I remember on the SA government page there were a list of points about the state - housing, economy, weather - I just commented on each of those subjects... I guess they don't really want to work too hard either..

Geoff.

Guest Rachael M Bowen

Thanks Lorraine and good luck to you toox

Guest Rachael M Bowen

thanks Geoff.

i'll have a look on SA gov web site. thanks also for the run down / time scale of your visa application. we had predicted roughly December 2013 as a final result. which from your process looks like this could be possible. as we will have sent the EOI by July.

Guest Rachael M Bowen

Thanks for the tips. We were thinking it may be things like that they were wanting. I think I'm looking too deep in to it.:confused: