thebowensclan

Local Removals Recommendations

Can anyone recommend a removal company or a man with a big van? We're in the Western subs and moving a few blocks in a few weeks time.

Many thanks :)

PS Also, if you have any spare moving boxes that would be greatly appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sallyh
        Hi, we need recommendations for Adelaide removals please.
        It's being paid for by my husband's employer so we have to obtain 3 quotes.
        Grace removals are the preferred mover - we can just go with them without getting quotes. If we want a different one we have to get another 2 quotes.
        I have contacted Kent Removals and Allied Pickford for quotes.
        Any experience / reviews / thoughts locally on those please? I am interested in moves between suburbs in Adelaide not international to Adelaide (Kent unpacked our stuff from UK for us years ago) and not interstate moves because then obviously there will be other factors. Particularly, how have you found Grace if you have used them?
        Would love your thoughts please. 
      • By SamWise
        Me and my partner are moving to Adelaide from Dubai in the 2nd week of November and are looking for short term (or long term) rental places not too far from the city (with convenient access to public transport).
        Can someone refer some suitable places or websites for a 1 bed or studio rental. It seems that onset of Summer is a peak / busy time and rentals are hard to come by.
        Also, what documents /proof, etc. do I need to get a place on rent? Any suggestions are welcome.
      • By Gina & Alan
        Mitsubishi express van for sale owned 7 years , stood in garage last 2 years unused as was keeping it as spare but don't need a second van now, 4 good tyres , brand new battery , 3 full months rego was serviced just days before i took it of road so all good there please ring if interested used it last 2 days and all appears to be well

can't figure out how to attach photo

i,m looking for $2500
        Alan 
        0415 767 600