Guest malindak2002

Hi everyone

Guest malindak2002

Hi Everyone, We from Sri Lanka, myself 40, wife 39 and son 13. We have just done the medical and waiting for the visa (hope it wont take long). If we get it by July, hoping to come to Adelaide by September.

We are a very friendly family and would like to make friends. I am a Marketer by profession and I will be coming alone at the initial period. Once I get settled, my family will come. Also, I would like to know people who are playing Badminton, then I also can join when I come over there.

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

I've split your post out from the other thread so hopefully more people will see it.

Good luck with your move. Any idea on where abouts you may be looking to settle?

Welcome and good luck with your move. My last company had a head office in Colombo and I loved my visit there in December :) Let me know if you'd like a contact within an Adelaide based software company with a major office in SL - I presume they are looking for marketing people - well, I left!

Guest malindak2002
    Hello and welcome to the forum :)

I've split your post out from the other thread so hopefully more people will see it.

Good luck with your move. Any idea on where abouts you may be looking to settle?

Hopefully, We will be settling around Mawson lakes or close to the CBD initially. Once I found a job, we may have to re-look at it.

Guest malindak2002
    Welcome and good luck with your move. My last company had a head office in Colombo and I loved my visit there in December :) Let me know if you'd like a contact within an Adelaide based software company with a major office in SL - I presume they are looking for marketing people - well, I left!

Thanks and it is good to hear that you have visited Colombo. I appreciate very much if you could find some contacts in Adelaide for me to find a good job.