Guest nainbenjiman

How do I find an international mover?

Guest nainbenjiman

Hi

we have to move from India to Australia, Adelaide in a few weeks time. Don't have enough time to prepare as this came up at work suddenly.

Can someone please give me suggestions on how to find a reputable mover?

Thanks

Nain

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

I'd start off with searching online for companies in your country (that have international branches etc) and reading reviews and feedback on them and seeing what experiences people have had with them. Get some out for quotes as they can vary and then double check the one(s) you are considering to be sure.

We have another forum that covers migration to Australia (not just SA) and people over there may be able to give you more specific feedback or name companies for you to be looking at to ship India - Australia.

Check out PIO transports and shipping forum and include in your subject line where you are shipping from so people reading know what country. People who can help then hopefully stand a better chance of seeing it.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/transport-shipping/

Good luck with your move.

ETA - I see you found PIO already. Hopefully someone will have feedback on the company you mention there.

What visa are you going on that will get you there in a few weeks and allow work rights and a permanent move worth shipping your worldly goods for?

Guest nainbenjiman

I found a really good website via Google (Feedbacq) www.feedbacq.com that connected me to 6 movers. Will update later in the week once the movers visit. Does anyone have experience on using Feedbacq? Thanks!