Guest cazza

New in Adelaide

Guest cazza

Hi All

Im new to Adelaide, been living here for about 2 months and am finding it hard to settle in , meet new peps, feel quite isolated and am really missing friends and family back home, any help, advice etc would be more than welcome and am really keen to be posted about social events so can meet new people :D

Hi cazza,

Welcome to Adelaide,

it is hard when you go somewhere new on your own. Are you working? Where did you live before? What sort of things do you like doing?

Rachel

Guest cazza

Hey Rachel

Yes I am working and I was living in Sydney before for 2 years as I was stuyding there and then went back to london for 3 months and then back to Adelaide..... I love doing lots of different things, hanging out with friends, hanging at the beach, tennis and lots of other bits...

What are you doing out here??

Cazza

Hi Cazza, hope you manage to meet some nice single people soon! Afraid we're saddled with two small children but if you ever find yourself desperate enough, feel free to call us!!

Guest cazza

ahh thanks love!! Im sure ur 2 kids are awesome!!! this is a great place for them to be :)