Guest Mrs NPB

Thanks a million Libby

Guest Mrs NPB

Just back from another great ladies day out which this time was organised by Libby.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for a lovely day out, we very much appreciate all the hard work which is put in to organising these days out.

Thanks Libby & lets hope you get some good news from Loreto:jiggy:

Love

Nuala & Franchesca:D

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi Libby,

Sarah's just got home with the credit card in tatters, thanks for nothing;),

Guzzler

Hope you all loaded up at Haighs. When my youngest was still at primary the Haighs factory was between it and the schol older daughter was at. It took some powerful willpower to stop thecar turning left into the carpark...... My favs are the peppermint frogs and the bags of seconds that they sell.

Rachel

Guest Nick11
    Hi Libby,

Sarah's just got home with the credit card in tatters, thanks for nothing;),

Guzzler

Yep that's what she said you'd say!!!!

Dunno what you're moaning about Guzzler. Those shops were FULL of bargains and I think Sarah was mighty restrained...

Big, big thank you to Libby (who was also mighty restrained in Haighs....)

xxx

Guest Nick11
    Dunno what you're moaning about Guzzler. Those shops were FULL of bargains and I think Sarah was mighty restrained...

Big, big thank you to Libby (who was also mighty restrained in Haighs....)

xxx

I'm sure Libbys made up for it tonight with all those yummy choccies.

A great day - can't wait for the next one.

Hope Bob loved your new outfits Libby.

Guest Guzzler&Sas

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - Libby .....

It was great to meet everyone too, sorry I did not get a chance to talk to everyone but there was shopping to be done, champagne to be drunk, chocs to smell, eat and go gah-gah over!

I was just chatting to a friend of mine (not from any forum) who was going to come too and she really wishes she could have made it too. Also her brother brought her a huge box of chocs from Haighs and she had no idea how expensive they were (and she is Ozzie born and breed) so they are a huge treat even for Aussies. I could not bear to part with the choc bears I brought for the girls (they had frogs and bilbys) so Guzzler and I had them (he lived up to his name then!) but it was also a sweetner about the credit card - hahaha!

Have decided that I am going to go and do that trip again (minus the boat trip) because it was such a lovely, great way to spend some time out. Guzzler is playing golf again now, so why should I feel guilty about it - us ladies need more time out!

See you soon

Sas

xxxx

Guest jojo

yes thanks so much libby i had a great time, and as a newey here it was excellent to met all you expats that have been here for a while.

i also have to confess to eating most of the girls sprinkles( rainbow drops) i bought from haighs. sorry but it just had to be done i am only thinking of their teeth!!!!!:jiggy:

jo xxx

Guest Libby1971

Ladies ladies ladies, you are all so very welcome.

I am chuffed to bits that you enjoyed yourselves, hope the next one is as well received.

Libby