Guest klataylor

Shipping container arrives tomorrow

Guest klataylor

I am so excited. After what seems to be years, my shipping container arrives tomorrow. 40 cubic feet of my stuff (oh and HUBI's). Do I hug the container? Do I bounce up and down like a two year old?

Guest Cornish Pasties

You do all of the above! We felt exactly the same when ours arrived in Feb this year. We had just moved out of our short term furnished rental and our container had been delayed so spent a week or so with bare essentials - 3 deck chairs in the living room and camp beds lol. I had almost forgotten what was in the container that had left mid November! It was like Christmas but felt weird when I was unpacking as couldn't believe the amount of stuff we had - ridiculous amount of clothes. We still have 3 boxes of stuff in the garage as just not enough room for it all. Certainly a great feeling though to have all your stuff around you again...enjoy!!!

Guest klataylor

Good grief. Was there anything I didn't pack? 250 boxes still to be emptied, but I have my bed back and my duvet. Arhhhh, heaven.

Good grief. Was there anything I didn't pack? 250 boxes still to be emptied, but I have my bed back and my duvet. Arhhhh, heaven.

Hope everything arrived in one piece.