Guest C & A

camp beds

Guest C & A

We have been offered a rental but our container is not due to arrive until early august can anyone recommend a camping equipment shop to buy camp beds , sleeping bags etc

Price wise Kmart I have found the best. Anaconda is good but pricey for some things. BCF isn't bad as well. Avoid rays outdoors, appalling customer services.

Avoid rays outdoors, appalling customer services.

Was that the one on south road??? the old man was so rude we walked out... :)

Jo

Was that the one on south road??? the old man was so rude we walked out... :)

Jo

No Elizabeth. We bought a $450 tent and less than two weeks later one of the poles had cracked (along the length, from holding up the tent). They tried to tell us that the poles were not part of the tent so were not covered under the guarantee. The manager there was mega rude. Told us it was our fault for taking the tent out in windy and rainy conditions..... It was summer, there had been no windy or rainy conditions in the two weeks before. It took weeks to get it sorted, eventually by another store. I don't normally boycott shops, but they were appalling.

Guest BurgessFamily
    No Elizabeth. We bought a $450 tent and less than two weeks later one of the poles had cracked (along the length, from holding up the tent). They tried to tell us that the poles were not part of the tent so were not covered under the guarantee. The manager there was mega rude. Told us it was our fault for taking the tent out in windy and rainy conditions..... It was summer, there had been no windy or rainy conditions in the two weeks before. It took weeks to get it sorted, eventually by another store. I don't normally boycott shops, but they were appalling.

That's pretty bad service, but somehow I'm not overly surprised. Unfortunately you have to be very selective where you shop to get great customer service.