An Aussie will be wearing yellow in tomorrows TDF

snifter

Am so thrilled for this team. Been following them since the started and am chuffed to bits for them. Big cycling fans in our house following Aussies and Brits.

Epic team time trial today. Orica Green Edge (OGE) smashed it and beat OPQS by 1 second. Everyone else left down the timings, including the best TT teams out there, Garmin included.

OGE are an Aus founded team and have a lot of Aussies cycling for them. Started last year and have really made a big impression on the circuit.

Gerrans won the stage yesterday and because of that, the times and the time time trial times means he'll roll out in yellow for his team tomorrow.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/jul/02/tour-de-france-stage-four-live

Also love their back stage pass videos from different races. And yes, they were the team parked the bus on the first day, but we can forget that now :P

http://www.greenedgecycling.com/

Love watching the cycling. Decent coverage via Eurosport and SBS, tend to show the majority of the UCI world tour. Just a pain with the time difference - leads to many a bleary eye in the mornings. Have considered going to watch the tour down under a couple of times, but haven't made it yet. Going back to uk next year with the intention of taking in first 2 days of TDF.

Simon was the first Aussie cyclist I ever met at my first TDU in 2012 - nice bloke and great team. Always knew they would be destined for greater things

Really looking forward to seeing the TDU next year. Hubby can't wait. He goes to the Tour of Britain here and cycles on a day trip to Wales to see the race in Caerphilly usually.

I kind of consider OGE my team (as in the team I support in races). Sure Sky has a lot of British riders in it and Wiggo won some major events last year, but I've followed OGE since they started on the world tour and really love that they have a women's team and promote them just as much as their men's team. They are also really in touch with their fans on FB, Twitter and so on. I follow them on both and many of their cyclists.

Been grinning watching the highlights and am currently watching the last 20k's of todays stage.