Diane

Tourism Officer - Copper Coast

In case it's of any interest to anyone...

[h=5]TOURISM COORDINATOR

FULL TIME 12 MONTH CONTRACT

LEVEL 3

The District Council of the Copper Coast is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated person with experience in managing staff, proven sound tourism marketing experience and a basic knowledge of local government to work in Council’s Farm Shed & Tourist Information Centre.

This position is in accordance with the District Council of the Copper Coast Enterprise Agreement 2013 SAMSOA/SA Municipal Salaried Officers Award

An Application Kit for these positions is available in person from the Council Office at 51 Taylor Street Kadina, by phone on 88281200, by email to info@coppercoast.sa.gov.au and on Councils website at www.coppercoast.sa.gov.au

Please ensure you address the Key Selection Criteria in your application.

Closing Date 5.00 pm Friday 19th July 2013

Peter Harder

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER[/h]

Obviously I don't know the area but it sounds strange wanting a highly qualified manager to work in a farm shed.

Ha ha, I think the 'farm shed' is their tourist info building. It looks quite modern from what I remember. Certainly didn't look very farmy.

It could do with having a better name if its a tourism office lol. Come and work in the Councils Farm Shed doesn't sound too appealing