Mole mapping

Blossom

Hi all,

about 4-5 years ago there used to be an advert on the radio for a company who scanned your body for moles. They called it mole mapping, and it was advertised that it was covered by Medicare.

I didn't go for it at the time as I only had a temporary visa. Now I have pr I thought it might be worth it, being a feckly person who works outdoors.

On googling there are a couple of companies who do it, but they are not covered by Medicare.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere that does it on Medicare?

Does anyone get it done?

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hi Blossom!

Sorry can't help with who that is but just a thought, our friend works outdoors and her company paid for her 'mole map' They seem really hot on that stuff, they also provide hats and sunscreen, not sure if that is something you could look into